Simple. Creative. Essay Writing Ideas.
Of Mice And Men Analysis Essay: How To Make Your Paper Shine
Third: The writer should take notes when reading the novel.
Fourth: The notes taken by the writer, while reading the novel, ensures that the writer has a good and clear understanding of the entire novel.
Fifth: The writer needs to take all the notes taken on the novel and place them into an outline.
Sixth: The writer needs to organize the notes in an outline to get a nice understanding of how the analytical essay will be written.
Seventh: Before start writing the essay, the writer needs to have a clear understanding that an analytical does the following:
How to properly write an analytical essay on a novel like Of Mice and Men?
- First: The writer should ensure that they read the entire novel.
- Second: Reading the entire novel, before doing the essay, will ensure that the writer has the following information:
- All the main characters’ information.
- The plot of the story.
- The theme for the story.
- Secondary characters’ information.
5. Know the ending to the story.
Eighth: The writer needs to begin writing the analytical essay from the outlined notes.
Ninth: All drafts of the analytical essay should be reviewed, checked, and corrected for errors.
Tenth: The writer should have a third party edit the essay for them before turning it in for grading.
- Discusses the purpose or reasoning why the author wrote the novel.
- Discusses what the author wanted the targeted audience to take from reading the novel.
- Discusses the writer’s take on why the author wrote the novel and how did they do it.
- Discusses the main plot or theme of the novel.
- Discusses what role the main characters play in the plot of the story.
- Discusses how the writer feels about the plot, storyline, theme, and main characters in the novel.
What is the main purpose for doing an analytical essay?
- Purpose One: The writer will take a novel, movie, or TV show, and study it to give their own personal impression on the piece of work.
- Purpose Two: The writer must ensure that they analyze and study the piece of work very carefully.
- Purpose Three: The writer will discuss what the author is trying to prove and how well did they do it.
- Purpose Four: The writer will give their personal perspective on how well the author did in creating the piece of work and what did they take from the work.